Monday, June 20, 2011

What what my blog will be about?

To be honest, I don't have a clue. One day it may be about politics, next day movie reviews, another time  maybe something in the news that I saw that I ant to write about. There's never any telling what I may write about. All that I ask is that you remember these are my opinions I don't claim to be a smart man. I'm a high school dropout with a GED which basically means I'm a generally educated dummy. So read with an open mind, if you need to respond do so, and think about it for yourself, come up with your own thoughts, and your own ideas.
If there's anything you may think I might be interested in or would like me to blog about feel free to contact me contact information on the page or so of you will know how to contact me personally.
Oh and by the way I know that I don't spell good I know that I don't use sentence structure paragraph structure or anything like that so don't waste your time by telling me I don't know because I know that I don't know. So read on and enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment